George Bradford - Baltimore / Washington D.C.
A Maryland native, George, is member of the PGA tour of Canada and has experience on the PGA Tour, the Web.com Tour and various mini-tours over his 14 year professional career. A career that is highlighted by a 2008 season in Canada where he finished fifth on the Final order of merit behind three second-place finishes. Bradford is one of only four African-Americans currently a member of the PGA tour family and often lectures about the importance of Diverisity in the game of golf. When he is at home not competing he often donates his time to the First Tee Program and Boys and Girls Club of America promoting the game of golf and discussing opportunities that exist in the Golf Industry. As a Junior Golfer he was one of the best golfers in the mid-Atlantic region and went on to play golf at University of Maryland where he graduated with a degree in Finance 97'.
- Turned Professional: 1998
- Tour Experience: PGA Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA Tour of Canada, PGA Tour Latinoamerica, Mexican PGA, NGA Tour and Egolf Tour.
- Best International Finishes - 2nd ATB Financial Open Calgary, AB 2008, 2nd Dakota Dunes Classic Saskatoon, S008, 2nd Montreal Open Montreal, QC 2008
- Career low round - 62
Interesting facts about George:
- Not only did George play golf in college, he played 2 years of Football.
- Practical jokes are common place on tour and George is usually behind most of them.
- George enjoys giving he free time growing the game by teaching juniors.
- His favorite drink is the famous "Iceberg", found only in Canada