Our Professional Packages
Take your corporate golf outing to the next level with the PPG corporate experience. PPG pairs every group, three amateurs, with a touring professional and offering insights to the game through our tour clinics, providing a memorable experience for you and your clients. PPG specializes in small corporate outings of 12 to 24 clients, this allows for the best atmosphere to spend quality time with your clients or utilize the event as a team building exercise for your employees.
- Competitive Pro/Am with Touring Professionals
- Clinics and training sessions with Touring Professionals
- A great way to entertain your VIP clients
- Custom welcome gifts and prizes
- Trackman Sessions
- Skills Challenges
- Food and Beverage
- All packages are customized for each client
This package is tailored to the player looking for a private golf experience at an exclusive golf club. It is perfect by yourself or in a group. Touring professionals will accompany each group.
- An experience of a lifetime: 18 holes of golf at a high-end private club with a touring professional
- Improve your game and save strokes with tips from our touring professionals on the course.
- On-course strategy analysis
- Hear stories from inside the ropes from our experienced touring professionals and learn what life on tour is really like. Our professionals have competed on most of the major tours around the world.
- Observe first-hand how touring professionals handle the golf course
- Practice time with your touring professional
- Round trip transportation*
- Food and beverage*
Sample Private Pro Experience
- 8:30 a.m. - Pro introduction
- 8:45-9:15 a.m. - Driving Range (warm up, initial golf assessment)
- 9:15-9:30 a.m. - Putting and short game warm up
- 9:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m. - 18 holes of golf (round tailored to your needs of enjoyment, course management, swing tips)
- 1:30-2:00 p.m. Post round assessment
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. - Lunch
Tournament Entertainment and Clinic Pro Experience
Already have a golf event and looking to improve your guest/client experience? Our touring professional staff will add that extra edge that your guest/client will remember.
- PPG bridges the gap between golf outings and touring professionals.
- Our professional staff are available to participate in golf outings
- Pre and post round instructional sessions (full swing, short game, course management)
- Beat the pro contests: closest to the pin on par 3's, longest drive, etc.
- Play a round with your high priority guests
- Speaking engagements
This package is for those who want the ultimate golf travel experience. What better way is there to enjoy the links than alongside a touring professional? We can greatly improve your golf experience. Are you interested in getting out of the blistery cold winter weather? How does playing golf in Florida, Mexico, or even Australia sound?
- The golf trip of a lifetime
- Multiple days of golf at destination location of your choice
- Destination rounds of golf with a touring professional. One of our tour players will accompany you on your golf destination trip.
- Destination locations: Mexico, Puerto Rico, Morocco, England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, Canada, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina. If your location is not on the list, we can accommodate most locations requested.
- Experience what it is like to be a professional golfer on the road
- On and off course instruction from a touring professional. This includes course management (the mental game), full swing (fundamentals and swing analysis), short game (chipping, bunker play, putting, and trouble shots), and pre and post round strategies (warm up, warm down, and analysis)
- Travel and accommodation booked by our professional staff.
- Food and Beverage*
*not all packages are all inclusive
Masters Week Specials
Attending the Masters in 2015 or want to go to a practice round? Private Professional golf has great package options available. Our touring professionals will host you at our exclusive private facilities. You might even get to spend some time with guys that are teeing it up in the Masters that week. We can accommodate any size of group you have and we also have availability in three cities including Augusta, Atlanta, and Charleston.
(Please click on the PDF for more information and starting prices)
Private Professional Golf has some great additions that can take your ultimate golf experience to an even higher level of entertainment. Each addition can be built into your customizable package.
TrackMan golf radar is the industry leader in golf swing and ball flight analysis. It tracks
9 club delivery variables and 14 ball flight statistics. As well, it provides teachers with
industry leading swing analysis software, TrackMan Performance Studio and the ability
to create personalized video lessons. Visit www.trackman.dk for more information.
All packages are customized for our clients. Please contact PPG directly or fill out the following form for a quote.
Phone: (706) 333 3910