Our Professional Packages
Destination Tour Pro/Ams
Private Professional Golf’s Destination Pro/Ams are for those who want the ultimate golf travel experience. What better way is there to enjoy the a golf trip than alongside a touring professional? These events aim to become the most exclusive events in the world, placing amateur golf enthusiasts with touring professionals at the most luxurious golf destinations in the world. The events are three-day Pro/Ams top courses in the world. Guests will enjoy playing alongside a touring professional each of the three days of competition as well as, skills challenges, and one-on-one Q&A with our touring professionals.
54-Hole Events with Touring Professional's in Each Group
Touring Professional Clinics
PPG specializes in small corporate outings of 12 to 24 clients, this allows for the best atmosphere to spend quality time with your clients or utilize the event as a team building exercise for your employees. PPG takes the corporate golf day to the next level by pairing every group, three amateurs, with a PPG Touring Professional where they will offer insights to the game through tour clinics and on course advice. The relaxed atmosphere away from tour stops provides a memorable experience for you and your clients.
- Competitive Pro/Am with Touring Professionals
- Private clinics and training sessions with Touring Professionals
- A great way to entertain your VIP clients
- Custom welcome gifts and prizes
- Trackman Sessions
- Skills Challenges
- Luxury Accommodations
- Food and Beverage
- All packages are customized for each client
- All package pricing is custom and ranges from $1,500 to $15,000 per player.
Private Professional Golf will provide Pro/Am with our Touring Professionals in a private group setting just for you and your guests. These events are limited to 6 players and are hosted at exclusive private golf clubs or luxury golf resorts.
- An experience of a lifetime: 18 holes of golf at a high-end private club with a touring professional
- Improve your game and save strokes with tips from our touring professionals on the course.
- On-course strategy analysis
- Hear stories from inside the ropes from our experienced touring professionals and learn what life on tour is really like. Our professionals have competed on most of the major tours around the world.
- Observe first-hand how touring professionals handle the golf course
- Practice time with your touring professional
- Round trip transportation*
- Food and beverage*
- All packages are custom and range from $595 to $8,500 per player.
Sample Private Tour Pro Experience
- 8:30 a.m. - Tour Pro introduction
- 8:45-9:15 a.m. - Driving Range (warm up, initial golf assessment)
- 9:15-9:30 a.m. - Putting and short game warm up
- 9:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m. - 18 holes of golf (round tailored to your needs of enjoyment, course management, swing tips)
- 1:30-2:00 p.m. Post round assessment
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. - Lunch
Tournament Entertainment and Clinic Pro Experience
Already have a golf event and looking to improve your guest/client experience? Our touring professional staff will add that extra edge that your guest/client will remember.
- PPG bridges the gap between golf outings and touring professionals.
- Our professional staff are available to participate in golf outings
- Pre and post round instructional sessions (full swing, short game, course management)
- Beat the pro contests: closest to the pin on par 3's, longest drive, etc.
- Play a round with your high priority guests
- Speaking engagements
Masters Week Pro/Am Packages
Private Professional Golf will create a custom pro/am package for you and your guests during Masters Week. Play some the most exclusive private golf clubs in the Atlanta area with our touring professionals.
Private Professional Golf has some great additions that can take your ultimate golf experience to an even higher level of entertainment. Each addition can be built into your customizable package.
TrackMan golf radar is the industry leader in golf swing and ball flight analysis. It tracks
9 club delivery variables and 14 ball flight statistics. As well, it provides teachers with
industry leading swing analysis software, TrackMan Performance Studio and the ability
to create personalized video lessons. Visit www.trackman.dk for more information.
All packages are customized for our clients. Please contact PPG directly or fill out the following form for a quote.
Phone: (706) 333 3910